PYP Exhibition has come and gone and beyond the facts and knowledge learned through the research, the endearing understandings are what remain. Those are the lessons learned that children will take forward in their lives. During this Exhibition, students were asked to:
- Research their concept
- Create an independent writing project in the genre and format of their choice
- Work collaboratively to present their research using an infographic
- Work collaboratively to create and present an interactive experience to share their learning
- Introduce the PYP Exhibition through an opening ceremony requiring whole class collaboration and whole grade collaboration.
- Manage their time, meet deadlines and maintain open communication with a variety of peers and adults regarding their progress.
At the end of all of it, we asked the students this question: What is the most important thing you learnt during Exhibition and why do you think it was the most important thing? With no additional prompting or support they answered in the following ways: